Sunday, November 1, 2009

Checking In.

So, lately I've been a bit on a philosophical kick. I wrote something like four looong posts for this place revolving around "My Island" -- a mental exercise I do from time to time, on what would be an "ideal" society, politically, economically, and socially, counting the fickle nature of human beings and the advance of technology. Of course, I thought better than actually publishing the posts (mostly because they weren't self-contained essays, but more like random thoughts jumbled together). Maybe one day, I'll compile all of it into a long essay or maybe even a book. But not today. And not here.

Instead, today I'll announce that I've finally discovered a place for short fiction that actually works for me! But that deserves it's own post. With the name of it as a title. So, that's coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment